2103G GSM/GPRS Cellular Modem with Bolt-on Manhole Antenna, provided as a stack-on module - provides wireless dial up and download with text message alarming
Part Number: 68-2000-061Product Details
Retrieve flow data and receive alarms via your GSM wireless service; GPRS compatible
This modem module allows you to remotely download data from another Isco 2100 series flow module. It virtually eliminates the need for recurring site visits, time-consuming (and potentially dangerous) confined space entry, as well as costly installation of land lines.
The 2103G is compatible with user-subscribed GSM digital cell phone service (such as AT&T and T-Mobile). GSM subscription parameters are contained on a SIM card that you install in the modem. Service parameters - or provider - may be changed by simply replacing the SIM card.
The 2103G stacks together with up to three other Isco 2100 Series flow modules of your choice, giving you a compact, integrated system for open channel flow data collection and management.
The 2103G can automatically send data via the Internet to a designated server running Isco Flowlink® Pro software, using economical GPRS packet-switched data transmission. The user-specified primary data transmission interval (from 5 minutes to 24 hours) can automatically change to a secondary interval when specific conditions occur at the monitoring site. An Oracle® or Microsoft® SQL database is required to use this feature.
• Automatic dial-out alarm messaging to pagers or cell phones - with CSD service on a SIM card
• Communication coverage for any area with GSM cellular service
• Easy setup and change of service provider by simply installing a SIM card
• Resistance to lightning damage
• IP68 enclosure rating (NEMA 4X, 6P)
• Compatibility with Isco Flowlink® Data Management Software, allowing sophisticated analysis, editing, graphing, reporting, and archiving.
• To extend battery life, dial-in users can program the module to "power up" only for scheduled periods during which data may be accessed
• When used in pushed data mode, the device automatically powers down once transmission is complete (until next transmission begins)
• Remote data retrieval in sewer flow studies, I & I, CSO, cMOM
• Automatic dial-out alarm notification of overflow condition
||Two 6V alkaline lantern or lead-acid lantern
||Alkaline - 25 Ahrs
Lead Acid - 5 Ahrs
||NEMA 4X, 6P (IP 67)
||NEMA 4X, 6P (IP67)
||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
||Provided by Isco 2191 Battery Module
|Setup and Data Retrieval
||Via PC or compatible computer with Isco Flowlink Software
|Size (H × W × D)
||15cm × 24cm × 19cm (6.0" × 9.6" × 7.6")
|Size (H × W × D)
||7.4cm × 26.7cm × 19cm (2.9" × 10.5" × 7.5")
||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
||0.9kg (2.0 lbs)
|Weight (without batteries)
||1.45kg (3.2 lbs)