2105 Network Interface Module: A powerful solution for flow and parameter data interchange needs
The 2105 Interface Module is a powerful solution for environmental monitoring professionals to interface different monitoring and recording instruments.
The 2105 will monitor the recorded data and take intelligent actions, such as sampler enabling and/or alarm generation, based on user-specified conditions.
Its unique flexibility allows connection to several devices at the same time. Isco 2100 Series Flow Modules, Isco's ADFM pulsed-Doppler flow meters, and Isco Rain Gauges are directly compatible. It can also be used with non-Isco instruments that have SDI-12 or Modbus output. Additional input options are possible using readily-available aftermarket converters (4-20 mA, etc).
An optional built-in cell phone modem allows remote access to data that has been stored within the 2105, or has been fed to a central server - or the Internet.
Isco's modular design allows the 2105 to be stacked with other 2100 Series flow, communication, interface, or display Modules.
Click the picture for a closer lookFeatures
• Rugged, submersible enclosure meets NEMA 4X, 6P and IP68 requirements
• May be stacked together with up to three other Isco 2100 Modules
• A variety of factory-available cables allows literally dozens of multiple instrument configuration possibilities
• Variable rate data storage lets you change the data storage interval when programmed conditions occur. This feature assures maximum information about an exceptional event - such as an overflow - while conserving power and data capacity during normal conditions
• Secure data storage. All data are continuously stored in flash memory to protect against loss in case of power failure
• Records and stores input voltage and temperature data
• 38400 bps communication provides speedy setup and data retrievalApplications
• Capacity assessments
• I&I, cMOM, SSO and other collection system monitoring
• Permit compliance and enforcement
• Stormwater runoff monitoring
• Non-point source monitoring
• River and stream gauging