ANKOM 220 Fiber Analyser, 220V 50/60Hz, International Wiring
Part Number: A220Product Details
• Crude Fiber, ADF and NDF determinations
• Accurate and Precise Results
• Batch Process up to 24 samples
• Economical and Efficient
• Eliminates Variability
• Low Cost/Labor Saving
• Easy to Use
• Acid detergent fiber
• Neutral detergent fiber
• Crude fiber
• Reduces capital expenditures
• Low Cost per assay
• Reduces labor costs
• Sets up in minutes
• No advanced training required
• Free up technicians for other tasks
Filter Bag Technology
• Eliminates error and increases precision
• Enables 24 sample batch processing - up to 96 per day
• No need for separate filtration step
• No technician monitoring required
• Increases precision
• Reduces chemical handling
• Conserves valuable counter/lab space
How It Works
• Up to 24 samples prepared in Filter Bags.
• Samples placed in bag suspender.
• ~2000ml of solution added to vessel.
• Bag suspender inserted and system closed.
• Timer set, Heat and Agitate button pushed.
• System automatically solubilises and filters samples.
• Rinses completed, samples dried, weighed, fiber results calculated.
The Ankom 200 Fiber Analysers have been subjected to rigorous testing over a broad range of sample types and are listed in the NFTA and AAFCO check sample programs.
Results can be determined for Acid Detergent Fiber, Neutral Detergent Fiber, and Crude Fiber for all feeds and forages. The Ankom 200 is accurate and precise when compared to conventional methods. Most elements of technician variability are eliminated and there is no separate filtration step, so consistent results are achieved time after time.
Filter bags encapsulate samples which prevent sample transfer errors, and enables all samples to be processed together in a single batch of up to 24 samples. The Ankom 200 Fiber Analyser costs less than competitive alternatives. Labor costs are reduced by 50%.
The Instrument requires very little space for operation.