Atlas Syringe Pump
Part Number: 2200072Product Details
The Atlas Syringe pump is a versatile volumetric dosing system that consists of two syringes and can be configured into 2 independent dosing pumps or 1 continuous pump. The syringe pump can operate in stand alone mode by use of the intuitive twist and click knob and large display or can be controlled by the Atlas Base. When connected to the base, it is possible to temporarily pause the flow if the temperature of the reaction exceeds a user definable threshold. Each syringe has a corresponding valve which can access 4 ports. Each of the 4 ports on each valve can be configured to be an input or output, therefore, it is possible to pump from 6 sources to one reactor, 1 source to 6 reactors, 2 independent channels each pumping from 3 sources to each of 2 reactors, etc.
• 2 syringes (various sizes)
• 2 valves (4 ports per valve which can be configured as inputs or outputs)
• Flow Rates 0.5ul/min to 10ml/min
• Chemically Resistant PCTFE/glass wetted parts
• User Functions: Fill, Dose (volume/time), Pump (rate), Serial Dose, Parallel Dose