The BIOPURE 200/300/600 reduces the contamination risk to patients by feeding high purity water at the point of use to large automated washer disinfectors and endoscope reprocessors. The quality of the purified water is maintained through the use of in-line UV sterilisation, ion exchange and molecular ultrafiltration.
The BIOPURE 200/300/600 features a unique, award winning design incorporating a very high output water purification system with a large 350 litre storage reservoir. The system is designed to feed large or multiple automated endoscope reprocessors and washer disinfector installations. The BIOPURE 200/300/600 cost effectively delivers compliant purified water at rates of 200, 300 and 600 litres/hour.
- Compact footprint to save space and facilitate easy installation
- Guaranteed bacterial specification, provided by onboard technology combined with easy system disinfection
- Reliable water quality - unique sanitisation design for purification of RO membranes as well as the local distribution loop
- Unique system operation protection using automated alarms and access to important control systems limited by "E key"
- Delivers up to 30 litres per minute of compliant water
- Meets the latest medical standards (EN15883, HTM2030/2031, NHS MESc52, MDA/HIS, ISO 15883 part 4, EN285)
- Guaranteed bacterial specification of <1 CFU/10ml provided by the integrated purification technologies all located inside one single system.
- Easy to use monthly disinfection program.
- Compact size due to its integrated 350 litre reservoir
- Full service and validation support
BIOPURE 200/300/600 brochure
BIOPURE Water purification systems for healthcare applications brochure
BIOPURE 200/300/600 process flow