CENTRA - An award winning range of packaged centralised systems for supplying pure water to one or more laboratories in a building.
The new CENTRA range has been designed to transform the installation, control and supply of pure water to a distribution loop. Instead of a traditionally engineered central lab system, comprising of an untidy grouping of reservoir, RO, UV, tubing and pump, you can now have just one integrated system box. The CENTRA also improves the management of your loop system, incorporating an array of system operations, monitors and alarms on its conveniently positioned control panel.
The CENTRA-LDS, with 350 liter capacity designed to enhance existing water purification systems such as the PURELAB Prima; storing, controlling and distributing pre-purified water throughout a building via a loop system.
The CENTRA incorporates a wide range of safety features and alarms to ensure pure water quality is not compromised.
• Unique Passkey access to the control panel protects important functions and prevents accidental changes to settings & calibrations. Different tiers of security are provided for flexibility of operation
• For complete peace of mind an internal leak detection system is built into the unit
• Audio visual alarms are initiated in the event of a drop in water quality or reservoir levels
• Validation support documentation can be provided to ensure compliance with standards
• Can be linked to new or existing building management systems
Modern Practical Design
The CENTRA would normally be located in a separate plant area or wash room, but its small
footprint and modern colour co-ordinated look mean it can also be sited in a laboratory, if this is more convenient. The textured surface is corrosion and chemical resistant, so your CENTRA will continue to look good for many years to come.
Comprehensive Support Service
Because the reservoir, components and pipe work are all pre-configured and tested before delivery, you reduce commisioning time. Following installation we offer a full ongoing service and support package to ensure total satisfaction throughout the life of the system.
Maintenance on the CENTRA is very simple and straightforward. Direct access from the front-entry service door, plus quickfit connections, facilitates easy replacement of consumables. For extra convenience and enhanced quality control the CENTRA-RDS, S 200 and R 200 also features a consumable change reminder.
The smooth internal surfaces of the CENTRA combined with the through-flow of water ensure there are no crevices or static areas to harbor bacteria. The CENTRA-MDS and LDS have a simple manual sanitisation procedure, while the CENTRA-RDS, R 200 and S 200 additionally feature:
• A manually initiated automatic disinfection routine which simplifies sanitization and maintains control over bacterial and endotoxin levels
• A sprayball at the entry to the storage reservoir, ensuring all wetted parts are sanitised (not on the CENTRA-MDS)
Good Laboratory Practice
The CENTRA features RS232 and RS485 interfaces to enable you to make a permanent printed record of performance and system parameters. This allows for compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) guidelines.Click the picture for a closer lookBenefits
• Integral 350 liter reservoir
• Loop flowrate of up to 18 liters per minute
• Bacterial filter
• Recirculation pump for distribution of the pre-purified water around the loop system and back into the reservoir
• Access to a range of system monitoring and safety features via the central 'softkey' control panel