The CENTRA-R 200 is an integrated purification, storage and distribution system providing type I, type II and type III water. This unit will feed large washers, ultra pure water purification systems and dispense points for all research laboratory applications.
The CENTRA has revolutionised the way that large volumes of pure water are produced, stored and distributed. Instead of a central lab system, comprising of an untidy grouping of components and pipework, you can now have just one integrated system box. The CENTRA-R 200 is a complete water purification, storage, control and distribution systems featuring a 200 litre per hour reverse osmosis module and 0.2 µm filter.
- The compact design provides more flexible installation options for new buildings and refurbishments. The CENTRA's small footprint means that it can be placed closer to the laboratory, avoiding the negative cost and design implications of long pipe work loops
- Reliable, continual supply of pure water using unique access controls, leak detection systems and full AV alarms with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Optimised inorganic water quality through use of in-line purification technologies.
- Recirculated water is UV treated, filtered and (if fitted) can be improved through deionisation
- 200 l/hr of purified water available at up to 30 l/min from a distribution loop. A wide range of water purities are possible from RO permeate up to 18.2 MΩ-cm Type I purity
- Low microbial counts achieved through vent filtration, spray-ball water distribution and smooth internal surface in the reservoir combined with UV oxidation and 0.2 µm filtration in the loop
- Delivers up to 38 liters per minute of type I, type II and type III water from a distribution loop
- Up to 18.2 M?-cm, type I, type II and type III water suitable to feed ultra pure water systems and dispense points for all research laboratory applications
- Optimised water purity is maintained using a combination of RO, UV oxidation, optional deionisation cylinders, and microfiltration
- Bacterial specification <5CFU/ml is maintained with the quick and easy sanitisation programme for the RO membrane and distribution loop
- Feeds multiple laboratories across several floors
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Cost-effective when compared to traditional central systems
- Full service and validation support
CENTRA-R 200 brochure
CENTRA® Centralised laboratory water systems brochure
CENTRA-R 200 Process Flow