HFP 362 Series Flash Point Analysers are designed to save you time, money and bench space. In addition to performing standard Tag testing, this versatile analyser is easily programmed with your own customised test protocols. Test selection and other operational commands are entered via the instrument's easy-to-use colored touch screen display. The system even includes online help to guide you through operational procedures. To further enhance the instrument's documentation capabilities, the results from up to 300 flash point tests can be stored in its integral database and recalled for statistical analysis.
HFP-Series Automatic Flash Point Analysers
HFP Series Automatic Flash Point Analysers are designed to simplify the testing of hydrocarbon samples using the Pensky-Martens or other closed cup test methods.
Reliable Flash Point Analyses
- Strictly respects all requirements of test methods
- Proven thermal detection precisely captures flash point eliminating interference from water or silicone
- Tests for samples with unknown flash points
- Pt-100 temperature sensor duplicates response time of a mercury thermometer
- Results are automatically corrected for standard barometric pressure and display on a bright, easy-to-read graphic screen
- Built-in air cooler quickly cools heating block in preparation for next test; optional cooling block enables sub-ambient Pensky-Martens testing
- Special program assures precise testing of viscous samples, like fluxed bitumens
- Integral database stores up to 300 test results with statistical analysis functions
Safe, Dependable Operation
- Overheating protection system with automatic heating shut-off ensures safety during test; automatic fire detection system provides audible alarm with external alarm connection available
- Relights flame, if necessary, during operation and suppresses gas source at end of test
- Extensive diagnostics allow user to confirm and manually
- operate all analyser functions; electronic temperature measurement circuit continually self-calibrates
- Quality construction and reliable operation backed by a limited parts and service warranty
- Expert sales & service provided by PAC's worldwide network of factory-trained, authorised representatives
- Ignition: HFP Analysers are available with either an electric or gas ignition system. Units equipped with a special circuit to reduce and monitor electric ignitor wear.
- Flash Detection: The HFP is equipped with a thermal detection system, eliminating interference from water or silicone-containing samples.
- Fire Safety: A built-in fire sensor alerts you instantly to flames outside the flash cup. A potential-free alarm relay contact is also available to link the HFP to a fire suppression or remote alarm system.
- Cooling: Very efficient built-in air fan in Pensky-Martens module enables fast cooling the heating block to a pre-programmed temperature once test is completed. Required external cooling, TAG and Abel test modules are equipped with fast coupling connectors that minimise installation time to a few minutes.
- User Interface: Longlife full color touch screen display with screen saver and replaceable protection film. Easy navigation through operational procedures owing to modern 'look and feel' machine interface. Pop-up online help is always at your hand to inquire.
- Versatility: In addition to performing standard Pensky-Martens, TAG and Abel testing, this versatile analyser is easily programmed with customised test protocols.
The HFP's touch screen menu lets you quickly initiate standard flash point testing, recall test methods, change test parameters, run the system diagnostics, read messages, and go through calibrations.
Flash point determinations may be run using the standard test method or customised test protocols. Standard methods include Pensky-Martens (ASTM D 93 A&B), TAG Closed Cup (ASTM D 56) and Abel (IP 170).
Easy to view the last 20 tested samples - a helpful tool if the same samples are run on a daily basis. Select the sample name, which automatically recalls method and expected flash point, then press Start. For unknown samples, mark Pretest to prevent dangerous situation with wrong expected flash point entry.
The HFP automatically corrects the measured flash point temperature for standard barometric pressure. Also, test status, sample and block temperature are indicated.
The HFP incorporates comprehensive calibration features. Calibration is time tagged with lock control. Sample probe multi-point calibration table allows separate electronic and probe offsets tracking for up to 12 temperature points in the range of -50 to 400ºC. Calibration History log file can be viewed and printed.
|Herzog token ring networking feature allows easy resource sharing and facilitates LIMS connection. Single printer and LIMS gateway can be used by number of HFP units in your lab.
HFP 36x Product Brochure