Floor Model Autoclave, 100 litre capacity
Part Number: AA20Product Details
Autoclaves - Floor Models product brochure
- All steam contact surfaces are manufactured from stainless steel 18/8 grade
- Stainless steel cabinet with industrial grade rockwool to keep surfaces cool.
- Two stage locking lid prevents steam leakage and protects the operator, with safety heating switch to prevents operation when lid is open.
- Safety relief valve to ensure vessel pressure never exceeds designed working pressure and prevent overheating.
- Indicating lights display all functions including heating, low water, timer operation, temperature set point and actual temperature.
- Can be used with de-ionised, distilled or tap water.
- Digital microprocessor based PID temperature controller with stored memory (optional stored programs with memory)
- Separate cycle timer and easy to read display pressure gauges.
- Can be stand alone and moved from room to room, or fixed in position and connected to local plumbing and electricals.
- Conforms to Australian Standard AS:1210 with each vessel individually tested and stamped by an approved person.
- Options include chart recorder for temperature and pressure, increased power rating for rapid heating applications, castors for portability and increased working depth chambers.
- AA20 can be wired single phase or 3 phase. A plug and lead are not supplied with this model autoclave. The customer should use their own electrician for connection of this model.
|External Dimensions (H × W × D)
||110 × 80 × 75
||316L Stainless Steel
|Internal Dimensions (Diameter × D)
||46 × 46
||Additional baskets, internal thermocouple, programmable controller, chart recorder, gantry lifting system, castors, rapid heat up time, increased working depth chambers.
||Three phase + neutral
||Over pressure relief valve, earth leakage breaker (ELB), low water level sensor, two stage interlocking safety door.
||Digital PID Controller
|Temperature Setting Accuracy