The MultiGas 2030 is an FTIR based analyser capable of ppb to ppm sensitivity for multiple gas species in a variety of applications, such as stack emissions monitoring, process monitoring, ambient air monitoring, purity monitoring, and selective catalytic reduction performance monitoring. The MultiGas 2030 can perform analysis in gas streams that contain up to 30% water, and can simultaneously analyse and display more than 30 gases. With permanently stored calibration spectra, the need for costly gas cylinders is reduced. In addition, operators will find the robust, fully automated MultiGas 2030 easy to operate and maintain.
The MultiGas 2030 Analyser is composed of a 2102 Process FTIR Spectrometer, our patented, high-optical-throughput sampling cell, applications-specific analysis software, and an instrument independent quantitative spectral library. The MultiGas 2030 collects high-resolution infrared spectra which are analysed using the quantitative spectral library. This provides an accurate, highly sensitive measurement of most gases and vapors.
• 10-100 ppb sensitivity for many toxic gases
- Including VOCs, acids, bases, hydrides, and PFCs
- In effluent streams that contain up to 30% water
• Easily transportable from site to site, with set up time in minutes
• Simultaneous analysis and display of more than 30 gases
• Permanent calibration spectra reduces the need for costly gas cylinders
• Gas line heater maintains temperature before the sample enters gas cell
• Patented, linearised detector response assures all instruments maintain the same calibration
• Frequency and resolution diagnostics ensure constant calibration
• Provides automatic temperature and pressure compensation to ensure accurate analysis
• User-friendly software enables simple operation by minimally trained personnelBenefits
Designed specifically for process and environmental monitoring, the 2102 Process FTIR Spectrometer is compact and rugged. Capable of operating at spectral resolutions up to 0.5/cm, it is the fastest, most sensitive and stable process FTIR available. In addition, it can operate in hostile environments with a high degree of immunity to vibration and temperature changes. An advanced, high-speed data procesing system is standard, and provides low-noise infrared spectra for analysis.
This spectrometer is coupled to a patented low volume (200 mL) multi-pass gas cell with a 5.11 meter effective pathlength. The patented design of this cell incorporates aspheric, aberration-correcting mirors which provide more than twice the optical throughput of a conventional multi-pas gas cell. Alternatively, a single-pass gas cell can be used for corrosive gases or strongly-absorbing gases at high concentrations. Either cell can be operated from ambient temperature to 150°C.Click the picture for a closer lookApplications
• Stack monitoring (environmental compliance)
• Process monitoring, development and optimisation
• Ambient air analysis (industrial hygiene)
• Bulk gas purity analysis
• Combustion emissions monitoring
• SCR - selective catalytic reduction performance monitoring