Gilson's 305 Master pump conform to the standard specified in the 'Declaration of Conformity' certificate (reference LT801354) supplied with the instrument.
The 305 Master pump is designed as a system controller. It can operate as a stand-alone isocratic pump or as a system controller, to deliver fluids (liquids or liquefied gas when specially equipped). As a system controller, the 305 Master pump controls a complete pumping system, elution pumps and injection pump.
The 305 Master pump can operate in three different modes. These modes are:
- Flow: The 305 pump provides a constant flow rate. The pump starts when the Run key is pressed and stops when the Stop key is pressed. The flow mode is for isocratic use only.
- Dispense: The 305 dispenses a specified volume. The pump starts when the Start key is pressed and stops when the specified volume has been dispensed. The dispense mode is for isocratic use only.
- Program: The 305 controls a multi-pump system with up to 2 slave elution pumps and 1 slave injection pump. In this mode, the 305 Master pump can create gradients of flow rate and composition, open and close outputs to control other instruments and wait for signals from other instruments.
- 305/306 Pumps are designed for use in either isocratic or gradient HPLC, and offer a wide range of flow rates from 10 µl/min to 200 ml/min
- 307 Pump is designed primarily for research and QC/QA in the isocratic mode, and offers flow rates from 10 µl/min to 10 ml/min
- 305 and 307 models are fully programmable through a front panel keypad to provide system control capabilities; 306 model functions as a slave unit and is controlled by either a 305 Pump or by Gilson TRILUTION® LC Software
- Smooth flows are enhanced by a separate, external pulse dampener with the 305 and 306 models and a built-in pulse dampener in the 307
- Pumps heads are designed for quick and easy maintenance - piston seals, check valves and other parts can be replaced in a matter of minutes
- Three Manometric Modules with different flow rate ranges are available for use with the 305 and 306 Pumps to minimise pressure fluctuations; the 307 includes a built-in Manometric Module
- Dynamic Mixers ensure efficient, problem-free mobile phase mixing
- Can be configured for use in a sample prep GPC or GPC/SPE system
Gilson Product Guide
305/306 HPLC Pumps Specs Sheet
305 Pump User's Guide
SC-type Piston Pump Heads User's Guide
WSC-type Piston Pump Heads User's Guide
WTi-type Piston Pump Heads User's Guide