MBR-TD Mini Bypass Rheograph - Triple Die
Part Number: 5.41.300Product Details
The Mini Bypass Rheograph MBR-TD is the first on-line capillary rheometer with three simultaneously fed dies, and is based on the MBR, Goettfert's proven single die discharge rheometer system. The application of 3 capillaries creates the MBR - Triple Die. The advantage is an extended measuring range and an improved measuring accuracy. A digital resolver has improved the speed control of the servo drive to provide an effective control range of 1:1000.
The MBR-TD provides the broadest possible measuring range of all on-line capillary rheometers. With three capillaries up to five decades of shear rates are possible. Measured material is discharged to a waste container. Depending on the configuration, the MBR-TD uses 200-500 g/hr. of material.
• With three capillaries the MFR range can be determined from 0,06 - 1700 g/10min.
• The flow curve can be determined over 5 decimal powers at variable pump speed with 3 capillaries.
• With certain capillary combinations it is possible to determine in addition to the flow curve, corrections (Bagley, Mooney) at constant pump speeds, which correlate with the molecular data.
• The basic design of the MBR.TD 98.00 is identical to the MBR 71.98 and differs only in some components. This enables an easy upgrade from one instrument type to the other at a later time, just by upgrading the type-specific components set.
• Extended shear rate range over five decades
• 4-parameter model fit (Yasuda)
• Broad MFR-range (0.1-1000 g/10 min)