L/S® Modular Brushless Digital Dispensing Pump System
Part Number: 77923-60Product Details
The L/S® Economy Analog Pump System consists of an L/S® Easy-Load® II pump head, Tygon® LFL L/S® 24 tubing, and an L/S® Modular Digital drive.
Easy-Load II Pump Heads
• Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability, and reduces flow pulsation
• Improved occlusion bed geometry reduces tubing wear and lengthens tubing life
• Models with adjustable occlusion available - tighten occlusion for higher pressure, loosen for longer tubing life
• Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing with CRS or SS rotor - choose SS for greater durability and chemical resistance
• Pump head comes ready to mount - mount up to four heads on a single drive
L/S® Brushless Digital Modular Dispensing Drives
• High accuracy and remote control capability in a modular format - place motor and controller where most convenient
• Flow rate: 0.6 to 3400 mL/min; flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size. Achieve lower flow rates with cartridge or multichannel heads and microbore tubing.
• Motor and controller are linked via a 7.6m (25 ft) control cable - controller is IP 22 rated for wipedown, motor is IP56 rated for dust and spray resistance.
• Maintenance-free reversible motor with precise PWM speed control - no brushes to replace and quiet, efficient operation.
• Dispense interval mode lets you set time delay between dispense cycles - program delay from 1 to 9999 seconds.
• Four digit LED display shows four different parameters: motor rpm, flow rate, dispense volume, and copy number. View pump performance continually.
• Dispense by: mL - vol in mL of each dispense; 0.001 to 9999 mL; Copy - 1 to 9999 dispense cycles; or SEC - time between each dispense: 1 to 9999 secs.
• Membrane keypad for easy programming - select tubing size and enter desired flowrate; drive locks in required rpm. Keypad lock/unlock feature prevents accidents or tampering.
• Drive stores one calibration value per tubing size - calibrate drive to maximize accuracy
• Remote control capabilities via DB15 female connector on controller. Speed control input: 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10V; Pumping direction: requires open collector or contact closure; Start/stop/purge: requires open collector or contact closure. Tachometer output: 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10V, or TTL pulse;
• Tachometer feedback for ±0.3% speed control. Dispense or meter with accuracy and precision.
Designed for accurate dispensing and low maintenance, these drives now feature precise PWM speed control and a reliable brushless motor. Reversible motor lets you purge tubing before or after pumping and pump in either direction.
• 1/10-hp, continuous-duty drive
• ±0.3% drive speed accuracy
• Controller/drive connected by a 7.6m (25 ft) cable
• Separate drive/controller for placement flexibility
• Brushless motor for continuous-duty maintenance-free operation
• Remote I/O for control flexibility; tach output lets you monitor pump operation
• Easy tubing changes saves operator time
• Reverse pumping to prime or purge tubing
• Programmable time delay interval for repetitive filling
• Epoxy resin delivery
• Culture media dispensing
• Coffee-additive dispensing
• FDA tablet coating
||L/S® modular digital drive 77301-20
|Maximum Flow Rate (ml/min)
|Minimum Flow Rate (ml/min)
||Dual - 115/230 VAC, 1.5/0.8 Amps, 50/60 Hz
||L/S® Easy-Load® II 77200-62
||10 to 600
||Tygon® LFL L/S® 24 tubing 06429-24 (10 ft)