Masterflex® B/T® Air-Powered Pump, 35-321 rpm, 12 cfm, 40 psi
Part Number: 77110-80Product Details
• Achieve the highest flow rates of any Masterflex pump - up to 37 LPM (9.8 GPM)
• Accept new B/T PerfectPosition pump tubing sizes B/T 87 and B/T 91
• Washdown pumps handle the toughest process and production applications, then clean up with ease
• Gentle peristaltic action is ideal for pumping shear-sensitive or viscous fluids (up to 10000 cps)
• New improved rotor and occlusion bed design allow easier tube loading and prevent 'tubing roll' during operation
• Use in locations where electricity is unsafe or impractical
• Includes pressure regulator - control your compressor air to match pump requirements
• 12 cfm (0.34 m³), 40 psi (2.7 bar) minimum air required, supply your own compressor to power pump
• Rated for ATEX Zone 2; EEx II 3 G c IIC T6
• IP56-rated motor protects against dust and strong jets of water.
Masterflex B/T pumps are the best choice for high-flow bulk-transfer applications. Their durable construction ensures long service life with minimal maintenance. The sturdy materials of construction include stainless steel/carbon steel, a cast aluminum housing with an epoxy-powder coating, and Nylatron rollers for rugged dependability. All B/T pumps include a new and improved Rapid-Load pump head for fast and easy tubing changes. The redesigned occlusion mechanism slides the tubing bed out of the way for easy tube loading and improved occlusion of the tubing when the pump head closes.
The improved tubing retention mechanism holds the tubing firmly in place to allow for a simple loading process. New tubing sizes provide longer tubing life.
Air-powered drive is rated for ATEX Zone 2; EEx II 3 G c IIC T6
Includes a new Rapid-Load pump head and 1m (3 ft) of Tygon LFL B/T 91 tubing 06430-91.
|Dimensions (L × W × H)
||42cm × 52cm × 31.8cm (16.5" × 20.5" × 12.5")
|Flow Rate with B/T 87 Tubing
||Liters/min - 1.9 to 17.7
GPM - 0.5 to 4.7
|Flow Rate with B/T 91 Tubing
||Liters/min - 4.0 to 37
GPM - 1.06 to 9.8
|Maximum Flow Rate (Liters/min)
|Minimum Flow Rate (Liters/min)
||Air-powered, ATEX Zone 2 rated
||Minimum 12 cfm at 40 psi
||35 to 321