Masterflex® B/T® Wash-Down Pump, 266 rpm, 220V
Part Number: 77110-07Product Details
• Achieve the highest flow rates of any Masterflex pump - up to 37 LPM (9.8 GPM)
• Accept new B/T PerfectPosition pump tubing sizes B/T 87 and B/T 91
• Washdown pumps handle the toughest process and production applications, then clean up with ease
• Gentle peristaltic action is ideal for pumping shear-sensitive or viscous fluids (up to 10000 cps)
• New improved rotor and occlusion bed design allow easier tube loading and prevent 'tubing roll' during operation
• Economical and easy to operate
• Reversible motor: purge before or after pumping, pump fluid in either direction
• IP55-rated motor - wash off dirt or debris without harming pump
• Includes 2m (6 ft) line cord - 115 VAC: U.S. standard plug; 230 VAC: European plug
Masterflex B/T pumps are the best choice for high-flow bulk-transfer applications. Their durable construction ensures long service life with minimal maintenance. The sturdy materials of construction include stainless steel/carbon steel, a cast aluminum housing with an epoxy-powder coating, and Nylatron rollers for rugged dependability.
All B/T pumps include a new and improved Rapid-Load pump head for fast and easy tubing changes. The redesigned occlusion mechanism slides the tubing bed out of the way for easy tube loading and improved occlusion of the tubing when the pump head closes.
The improved tubing retention mechanism holds the tubing firmly in place to allow for a simple loading process. New tubing sizes provide longer tubing life.
Includes a new Rapid-Load pump head and 3 ft (1m) of Tygon LFL B/T 91 tubing 06430-91.
|Dimensions (L × W × H)
||66cm × 40cm × 31.8cm (26" × 15.5" × 12.5")
|Flow Rate with B/T 87 Tubing
||Liters/min - 14.7
GPM - 3.9
|Flow Rate with B/T 91 Tubing
||Liters/min - 30.7
GPM - 8.1
|Maximum Flow Rate (Liters/min)
|Minimum Flow Rate (Liters/min)
||220 VAC, 4 Amps, 50 Hz