Masterflex® C/L® Single-Channel Variable-Speed Tubing Pump, 13-80 rpm, 115/230 VAC
Part Number: 77122-10Product Details
• Redesigned head offers more positive tubing retention and improved flow performance
• Stackable, compact 1/4-DIN housing - mount in your equipment rack or place on your lab bench.
• Pumps accept continuous lengths of tubing for a clean, uninterrupted flow path with no fittings.
• Separate single-turn speed control and cw/off/ccw switch with green LED power indicator - maintain speed setting when you turn pump on/off or reverse direction.
• Reversible permanent magnet DC motor; purge fluid before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
• Remote control connections on back of pump; start/stop pump with a contact closure.
• "Max" button runs pump at maximum rpm - prime or rapidly flush tubing.
• Pump head has average fixed occlusion for tubing; no need to adjust occlusion when changing tubing.
• Maximum suction lift of 1.5m (5 ft); maximum pressure 1.0 bar (15 psi).
• Pump includes 1.5m (5 ft) of 0.89mm ID Tygon® LFL tubing. Order additional microbore tubing based on flow rate.
• Flow range: 0.001 to 39.4 mL/min (depending on drive rpm and tubing size)
• Compact 1/4-DIN housing
• Reversible, one-channel pumping
• Stop/start remote control (contact closure)
• Polyphenylene sulfide and copolyester pump head with stainless steel rollers
• Includes 1.5m (5 ft) of 0.89mm ID Tygon® LFL tubing - additional sizes available
• 1/4-DIN housing is stackable and compact enough to fit anywhere on your lab bench
• Accept continuous lengths of tubing - cut to exact size for an uninterrupted flow path with no fittings
• Easier to load with self-adjusting tubing retainers
• Simple tubing changes
• Low pulsation flow
• Flow injection analysis
• Sample preparation
||0.017 to 0.10
||0.03 to 0.18
||0.12 to 0.70
||0.33 to 2.0
|Dimensions (L × W × H)
||1/4 DIN, 16.2cm × 8.9cm × 8.9cm (6.375" × 3.5" × 3.5")
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Microbore Pump Tubing Size (ID)
||Flow Rates in mL/min
|Minimum Flow Rate
|Number of Channels
||90 to 260 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 175 mA at 115 VAC
||13 to 80