Masterflex® Compact C/L® Dual-Channel Variable-Speed Tubing Pump, 1-6 rpm, 115/230 VAC
Part Number: 77120-32Product Details
• Contamination-free two-channel pumping in a compact format - ideal for analyser, flow cell, and perfusion applications
• Stackable, compact 1/4-DIN housing - mount in your equipment rack or place on your lab bench. (To mount, order brackets 77120-03 at right).
• Separate single-turn speed control and cw/off/ccw switch with green LED power indicator - maintain speed setting when you turn pump on/off or reverse direction.
• Reversible permanent magnet DC motor; purge fluid before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
• Remote control connections on back of pump; start/stop pump with a contact closure.
• "Max" button runs pump at maximum rpm - prime or rapidly flush tubing.
• Pump head is constructed from polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), stainless steel (SS), and features acetal co-polymer rollers. PPS and SS promote longer life and the six roller construction provides a low-pulsation flow.
• Pump head has average fixed occlusion for tubing; no need to adjust occlusion when changing tubing.
• Maximum suction lift of 1.5m (5 ft); maximum pressure 1.0 bar (15 psi).
• Pump includes 1.5m (5 ft) of 0.89mm ID Tygon® LFL tubing. Order additional microbore tubing based on flow rate (click to view flow chart below).
• Flow range: 0.002 to 12.3 ml/min per channel (depending on drive rpm and tubing size)
• Compact 1/4-DIN housing
• Two-channel, reversible pumping
• Stop/start remote control (contact closure)
• Polyphenylene sulfide and stainless steel pump head with acetal co-polymer rollers
• Includes 1.5m (5 ft) of 0.89mm ID Tygon® LFL tubing; order additional sizes and formulations: refer to page 5 of Masterflex Application Solutions brochure, below
• 1/4-DIN housing is stackable and compact enough to fit anywhere on your lab bench
• Accept continuous lengths of tubing - cut to exact size for an uninterrupted flow path with no fittings
• Two synchronous flow channels from a single compact pump
• Simple tubing changes
• Low pulsation flow
• Flow injection analysis
• Sample preparation
||0.002 to 0.013 ml/min
||0.0028 to 0.017 ml/min
||0.012 to 0.07 ml/min
||0.036 to 0.20 ml/min
||0.057 to 0.34 ml/min
||0.08 to 0.49 ml/min
||0.15 to 0.88 ml/min
||0.22 to 1.3 ml/min
|Dimensions (L × W × H)
||1/4 DIN, 19cm × 8.9cm × 8.9cm (7.5" × 3.5" × 3.5")
|Maximum Flow Rate
||1.3 ml/min (per channel)
|Microbore Tubing Size (inside diameter)
|Minimum Flow Rate
||0.002 ml/min (per channel)
|Number of Channels
||90 to 260 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 150 mA at 115 VAC
||1 to 6