Masterflex® I/P® Air-Powered Pump System, 100-650 rpm
Part Number: 77980-00Product Details
Air-powered drive is ATEX Zone 2 approved; rated to EEX II 3 G c IIC T6 (Drive only, pump head is not ATEX approved: order 77601-80 for ATEX approved pump head)
The I/P® Wash-Down Modular Pump System consists of an I/P® Easy-Load® pump head, Precision Tygon® LFL 24 tubing, and an I/P® Wash-Down Modular Drive with Wall-Mount Controller.
Masterflex® I/P® Easy-Load® Pump Head
• Tang boot provides quieter operation and less maintenance
• Automatic tubing retention system - spring-loaded tubing retainers ensure tubing is secured automatically. This feature offers improved tubing life and improved performance of all tubing sizes.
• New tubing guide - ensures correct positioning of tubing to maximize performance and tubing life.
• Adjustable occlusion - optimise pressure capabilities and tubing life by adjusting the "squeeze" on the tubing.
• PSF housing with CRS or SS rotor, or PPS housing with SS rotor available. PPS has better chemical resistance than PSF; CRS and SS rotors have sealed bearings.
• New five-screw mounting - ensures pump head is mounted securely to drive. Single channel mounting hardware included. Pump head comes ready to mount to drive.
• Dual-channel hardware available. Mount two pump heads on a single drive; change tubing without removing heads.
Load tubing easily for quicker tubing changes and reduced maintenance time. This unique design combines an over-center cam with new, improved automatic tubing retention to ensure correct loading. Ideal for sterile, corrosive, or general fluid transfer applications. Uses I/P precision tubing only.
I/P® Variable-Speed Air-Powered Drive
• Flow rate: 0.6 to 13 LPM (0.2 to 3.5 GPM); flow rate depends on tubing size.
• Vary motor speed by using a regulator to adjust air pressure. Drive includes regulator with 5µm air filter and 1/4" NPT(F) connection, automatic lubricator, 0 to 30 psi pressure gauge, and muffler.
• The 3/4-hp air motor starts smooth, runs cool, and requires little maintenance. Air motor generates less heat than an electric motor.
• Painted steel housing; IP56 rated. Protects from water spray.
• Drive meets EU machine directive requirements for CE compliance. Drive conforms to design/manufacturing standards of the European community.
• Connect to your existing air supply or compressor. Air hose and compressor are not included.
• Drive accepts two different pump head types: I/P Standard or I/P EASY-LOAD.
• Air-powered drive is ATEX Zone 2 approved; rated to EEX II 3 G c IIC T6
Use this variable-speed air-powered drive when electrical power may be unsafe or impractical. For safe operation, carefully ground to protect from static electricity.
||07589-30 Masterflex® I/P® variable-speed air-powered drive
|Maximum Flow Rate (Liters/min)
|Minimum Flow Rate (Liters/min)
||Air powered - 3 to 25 cfm at 20 to 100 psi
||77601-10 Masterflex® I/P® Easy-Load® pump head, PSF housing/SS rotor
||100 to 650
||06429-73 Masterflex® Tygon® LFL tubing, I/P® 73, 25 ft