Masterflex® I/P® Fixed-Speed Four-Channel Wash-Down Pump System, 180 rpm, 230V
Part Number: 07588-97Product Details
The I/P® Wash-Down Modular Pump System consists of an I/P® Easy-Load® pump head, Precision Tygon® LFL 24 tubing, and an I/P® Fixed-Speed Wash-Down Drive.
Masterflex® I/P® Easy-Load® Pump Head
• Tang boot provides quieter operation and less maintenance
• Automatic tubing retention system - spring-loaded tubing retainers ensure tubing is secured automatically. This feature offers improved tubing life and improved performance of all tubing sizes.
• New tubing guide - ensures correct positioning of tubing to maximize performance and tubing life.
• Adjustable occlusion - optimise pressure capabilities and tubing life by adjusting the "squeeze" on the tubing.
• PSF housing with CRS or SS rotor, or PPS housing with SS rotor available. PPS has better chemical resistance than PSF; CRS and SS rotors have sealed bearings.
• New five-screw mounting - ensures pump head is mounted securely to drive. Single channel mounting hardware included. Pump head comes ready to mount to drive.
• Dual-channel hardware available. Mount two pump heads on a single drive; change tubing without removing heads.
Load tubing easily for quicker tubing changes and reduced maintenance time. This unique design combines an over-center cam with new, improved automatic tubing retention to ensure correct loading. Ideal for sterile, corrosive, or general fluid transfer applications. Uses I/P precision tubing only.
I/P® Fixed-Speed Wash-Down Drive
• Combination on/off/reverse switch for motor control. Purge before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
• Painted steel/aluminum housing; IP55 rated. Protects entry of small objects and gentle water spray.
• 1.8m (6 ft) line cord - 115 VAC model: U.S. standard plug; 220 VAC model: European plug.
• Drives accept two different pump head types: Standard or EASY-LOAD®
Similar to the fixed-speed TEFC drives, these wash-down drives are reversible, and have dual-channel capabilities. Also featured is a wash-down motor that lets you hose off dirt and debris.
||07588-65 Masterflex® I/P® fixed-speed wash-down drive, 83 rpm, 230V
|Maximum Flow Rate (Liters/min)
||2.3 (per channel)
|Minimum Flow Rate (Liters/min)
||2.3 (per channel)
|Number of Channels
||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||77601-10 Masterflex® I/P® Easy-Load® pump head, PSF housing/SS rotor (four included)
||06429-73 Masterflex® Tygon® LFL tubing, I/P® 73, 25 ft