Multi Test Certified Reference Material’s (MTCRM) are premium level, dual certified reference materials certified in accordance with both ISO 17025 and ISO Guide 34 under UKAS accreditation. They provide both calibration and verification options for laboratory test equipment, all from the same sample, with their values certified to the highest level of accreditation integrity available globally.
Supplied in 500ml container with 12 month validity from date of supply.
Certification: Supplied with ISO 17025 and Guide 34 Certification
- Certified for Viscosity, Density, Flash Point, Cloud Point, CFPP & Distillation using ASTM / IP and EN test method protocols.
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible certified data currently available world-wide.
- Low levels of uncertainty achieve maximum accuracy of data.
- "Acceptance limits” also quoted in all certification in accordance with ISO 4259.
- Multiple test parameters provide a flexible and cost effective solution.
- ASTM D86 - Standard test method for distillation of petroleum products at atmospheric pressure
- IP 123 - Petroleum products - Determination of distillation characteristics at atmospheric pressure (ISO 3405:2000)
- ISO 3405 - Distillation of Petroleum Products
- ISO 2719 - Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Tester
- ASTM D2500-IP 219 - Standard test method for cloud point of petroleum products
- ISO 3015 - Cloud Point of Petroleum Oils
- IP 309 - Diesel and domestic heating fuels - Determination of cold filter plugging point
- ASTM D93 - Standard test methods for flash-point by Pensky-Martens closed cup tester
- IP 34 - Determination of flash point - Pensky - Martens closed cup method (ISO 2719:2002)
- ASTM D6371 - Standard test method for cold filter plugging point of diesel and heating fuels
- ASTM D2162 - Basic Calibration of Master Viscometers and Viscosity Oil Standards
- ASTM D4052 - Method for Density, Relative Density, and API Gravity of Liquids by Digital Density Meter
- IP 365 - Density and Relative Density of Liquids by Digital Density Meter
- ISO 12185 - Determination of density