A unique secondary reference material that provides traceable validation of different test parameters from one sample. Rapid global delivery and compliance with ISO 17025 & ISO 9001 requirements, mean that Seta's verification materials offer readily available support for laboratory accreditation and compliance programmes.
Incorrect determination of a result can have far reaching financial and safety implications. The growing use of automated instrumentation increases the possibility that incorrect results may go undetected and in addition the early indication of bias is a useful warning to minimise production ‘giveaway’.
Multi Test Verification Materials (MTVM) allow routine monitoring of instrument performance and are also particularly helpful in training personnel on new equipment and test methods. We recommend the purchase of MTVM’s with new instrumentation to assist with installation and commissioning.
Supplied in 500ml container with 18 month validity from date of supply.
Certification: Supplied with a Certificate which gives the certified value for each test method covered by the material.
- A highly cost effective solution to laboratory verification requirements
- Verification to ASTM/CEN/ISO/IP and equivalent test procedures
- Cross-checks instrument performance using real product sample
- Assistance for operator training
- ASTM D5191 - Standard test method for vapor pressure of petroleum products (mini method)
- IP 394 - Liquid petroleum products - Vapour pressure - Part 1: Determination of air saturated vapour pressure (ASVP)
- ASTM D1319 -IP 156 - Standard test method for hydrocarbon types in liquid petroleum products by fluorescent indicator absorption
- ASTM D86 - Standard test method for distillation of petroleum products at atmospheric pressure
- IP 123 - Petroleum products - Determination of distillation characteristics at atmospheric pressure (ISO 3405:2000)
- ISO 3405 - Distillation of Petroleum Products
- EN 13016-1 - Air Saturated Vapour Pressure (ASVP) of Petroleum Products
- IP 160 - Laboratory determination of denisty - Hydrometer method
- ASTM D1298 - Standard test method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum by Hydrometer method
- ISO 3675 - Crude petroleum and liquid petroleum products - Laboratory determination of density - Hydrometer method Crude petroleum and liquid petroleum products -- Laboratory determination of density -- Hydrometer method Crude petroleum and liquid petroleum products -- Laboratory determination of density -- Hydrometer method Crude petroleum and liquid petroleum products -Laboratory determination of density - Hydrometer method
- ASTM D2700 - Standard Test Method for Motor Octane Number of Spark-Ignition Engine Fuel
- ASTM D2699 - Standard Test Method for Research Octane Number of Spark-Ignition Engine Fuel
- ISO 5163 - Petroleum products - Determination of knock characteristics of motor and aviation fuels - Motor method
- ISO 5164 - Petroleum products - Determination of knock characteristics of motor fuels - Research method