PFTS2A Portable Flow Transfer Standard (Thermal)
Part Number: PFTS2AProduct Details
The PFTS2A is an easy-to-use precision flow measurement system that uses MKS Mass-Flo® thermal mass flow transfer standards. The high stability of the MKS standards assures minimal calibration drift during the recommended six month certification period. Each transfer standard is calibrated against a NIST-traceable primary standard. When corrected to the calibration data, accuracies of better than 0.5% of Full Scale will be achieved.
Up to 4 mass flow controllers or mass flow meters may be accommodated within the PFTS2A's case.Two Type 167A readouts are provided. One is for the transfer standard that is in use; the other may be used, via an external connector, to power and read the analog MFC or MFM that is being tested. All transfer standards are continuously powered, minimising changeover time. A valve open switch permits MFC standards to operate as MFMs for additional flexibility.
The PFTS2A is packaged in a wheeled, portable caddy which may be used on the bench or easily transported wherever the system is needed.
• Self-contained unit contains up to four transfer standard mass flow controllers or mass flow meters
• Select from 14 Full Scale ranges: 10 sccm to 200 slm (N2 equivalent)
• May be used for bench or in situ testing of thermal MFCs or MFMs, rotameters, or other mass flow measurement or control instruments
• Each transfer standard is calibrated directly to a piston or bell prover primary standard
• Accuracy is within 1.0% of Full Scale or 0.5% of Full Scale corrected (N2)
• Two readouts are provided: one for any of the transfer standards, one for the MFC or MFM under test
• NIST traceable standards assist in compliance with government and industry regulations such as ISO9000
||1.0% of Full Scale; 0.5% of Full Scale Corrected (N2)
||Two Type 167A, one for the selected standard, one for the Device Under Test
||Metal wheeled caddy with extendible handle
||Inlet and outlet ports on front panel. 4 VCR®-M for ranges to 20 slm, 8 VCR-M for higher ranges
||110/220VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3A
||MKS Type 1179 or 1559 MFCs; 179 or 558 MFMs
||38kg (85 lb.)