The powerful RZR Series stirrer can accomplish the most demanding tasks while providing the highest safety and increased performance life!
- A through-shaft design allows for adjusting the impeller position to make height adjustment more convenient
- A 2-gear stage design guarantees the highest power over the entire speed range for continuous operation, even in polymer research
- All electronic stirrers maintain exact speed under changing loads and even accept 200% peak overload for a limited period of time without interrupting the process
- Reduce process times by utilising patented ViscoJET® impellers for mixing gels and other challenging media with ease
- Remote control allows for the highest operational safety from outside a closed fume hood
- The motor will be switched off if a high thermal load situation occurs to provide operator safety during continuous operation
- Sealed housing guarantees longevity and maintenance-free 24-hour operation in an aggressive environment
Would you like to have all these advantages "at a glance"?
RZR 2020 Mechanical Stirrer - The RZR 2020 is outstanding choices for all medium to high viscosity mixing tasks with a maximum viscositiy of 60000 mPa s
- Model RZR 2020 is designed for applications that do not require accurate settings and comes without a display
- A 2 gear stage design guarantees the highest power over the entire speed range of 40 - 2000 rpm
- A maintenance-free sparkless motor ensures 27W output power and performs stirring torque peaks up to 400 Ncm
Mechanical Stirrers Overview
These models are ideal for standard stirring tasks. They are designed to mix and disperse media that require no-reprocuible results of high viscosity applications under high speeds. The torque to speed graph is provided below to represent this dynamic relationship.
Stirrer line includes all standard features for safety, ease of use and Reduced Cost of Ownership plus:
PR 30 Pitched Blade Impeller
This impeller is recommended for applications which require an average or high speed. For mixing tasks with medium or high viscosity. Excellent mixing properties for homogenisation and suspensions. These models create an axial flow. Made from stainless steel AISI 304, propeller diameter 58mm, length 400mm, shaft diameter 8mm.
Universal Stand S2
425mm × 420mm base unit, 700mm length, 25mm stand tube diameter, 5.8kg weight.
Overhead Stirrers Overview
For Your Safety
- Important for continuous unattended operation:
- The motor will be switched off if a high thermal load situation occurs to increase safety in your lab and to preventatively avoid accidents
- Additional safety is provided by sparkless motors which reduce incidents in a volatile environment
- All models feature a smooth start operation which prevents spills and splashing media. The speed will ramp up slowly until your set rpm has been reached
- An optional shaft guard prevents any accidents involving contact with the impeller shaft running at high speeds
- Use an optional remote control via cable to start and stop your electronic stirrer outside a closed fume hood
For Your Ease of Use
- A through-shaft design allows for adjusting of the impeller position to make height adjustment more convenient for you
- Reduce your work time and yield excellent mixing results in challenging high viscosity media
- Optional software programs for all electronic stirrers aid you in automating your process and software saves all data in electronic files
- A single grip allows you to re-adjust the height of your stirrer on the optional telescope stand
- Due to the light weight design all set-ups in your lab are easy and fast
- Our clear and self-explanatory front panel layout is for your ease of operation
- Use your lab space efficiently: The slim and space saving design allows to fit into any glassware set-up nicely
Reduced Cost of Ownership
inoJET Impellers: The all-rounder for thick and thin
Principle of Functionality
- Reduce your maintenance costs: The sealed housing protects your stirrer from aggresive fumes, liquids and vapors to prevent internal corrosion. This results in an increased lifespan of 10 years on average at a reduced maintenance and repair cost
- The high torque accounts for better mixing results in less time that reduces your process time and your work hours significantly
- Maintenance free motors reduce repairs and down times significantly to ensure years of continuous operation
- Patented impeller technology for demanding applications that mix gels and other similar media in shorter times which reduces process cost and work hours
The worldwide patented inoJET® Mixing System from INOTEC GmbH is the result of the so-called-cone-principle. Turbulent flows are created at the taper end by acceleration, displacement and retardation. These flows advance through the stirred medium and result in the new dynamic mixing motion.
Worldwide the only impeller capable of completely mixing larger quantities of high-viscousity liquids and gels.
Fields of use include:
- Beverage production
- Dairy production
- Food, Sugar & Candy production
- Water treatment
- Cororant/Paint production
- Paper manufacture
- One system for literally all mixing tasks for low to high viscosity media
- Patented cone-principle creaties even at low speeds a turbulent flow which is unique to the VISCO JET®
- Even with high-viscousity media and gels which naturally do not mix by using common impellers you will observe an immediate flow through the entire beaker
- This technology allows for de-gassing of gels while preventing air-intake and foaming
- Reduce your process times significantly while performing the best mixing results ever
Precise working with an overhead stirrer depends on the right choice of the stirrer tool. When choosing a stirrer tool, you have to consider its different characteristics and their effects: eg, the flow the tool causes in the medium, the tools adequate field of application depending on the speed range, and the execution ot the tool according to the viscosity it is destined for.
- Gasing of liquids < 500 mPa s:Radial Flow Impeller
- Homogenising and suspensing in liquids < 500 mPa s: Propeller-Type or Blade Impellers
- Medium with a viscosity > 500 mPa s: Anchor-Type Impeller, Blade Impeller BR 13 or inoJET®
- Stirring gel: inoJET®
Please ensure that for radial flow, blade, half-moon and inoJET® impellers the beaker size and position of your impeller complies with the guidelines below to accomplish superior mixing results.
Position of the stirring tool
- In center
- Distance to the bottom (h3/d2): 0.3
- Diameter vessel (h1/d1): 1.0
- inoJET® diameter ratio (d2/d1): 0.4 - 0.6
- 3 - 15 m/sec: Radial Flow Impeller
- 2 - 5 m/sec: inoJET®, Blade and Anchor-Type Impellers