The S141 Light Sensor can be used with the A111 Halogen Light Source and C901 Logger Pro software to provide irradiance data in units of µmol quanta/m2/s. Customized setup and calibration files are available to users of Logger Pro software. The sensor can be calibrated by the user for stand-alone operation or for relative measurements of light intensity.
The Light Sensor may be mounted directly under Qubit Systems’ G112 Flow-Through Leaf Chamber for use in photosynthesis measurements with the halogen light source.
The S141 Light Sensor is included in PH1LP Photosynthesis Package and in CO500 Basic CO2 Analysis Package.
0-4 V analog output to chart recorder or interface
- 0-4 V analog output to chart recorder or interface
- Small surface area (2.4mm × 2.8mm)
- Selectable ranges (0-100, 0-300, 0-1150 µmol quanta/m²/s) with corrections for use under leaves or in direct halogen light.
- Size (H × W × Ll): 3.0cm × 5.4cm × 8.3cm
- Weight: 110g
- Materials: Plastic (black)
- Warranty: 1 year