Rheometer 120 High Pressure Capillary Rheometer
Part Number: 5.30.000Product Details
The Rheograph 120 are new designed user-friendly High Pressure Capillary rheometer with over again enlarged shear rate range, higher test piston force (120 kN) and a huge variety of options. The new developed Windows database Software allows the parameterisation, the online monitoring as well as the free definable evaluation.
The Rheograph 120 with CAN-bus electronics for a higher degree of automation and thereby user friendliness comes with a color touch-screen monitor. Each one is a leader in its class regarding their respective technical specifications.
High speeds are available for extreme large shear rate range testing. Coupled with a high force rating and our unique CAN bus Plug & Play pressure measurement system, measurement curves over wide ranges can be taken in one run and with one setup. This unique system ensures that the pressure transducers parameters are now automatically transferred to the software.
Most extraordinary, with GOETTFERT's Adaptive Pressure Signal Processor, readings of only 0.005% of full range become useful. Combined with our software LabRheo, based on "Microsoft.NET Framework™" real time monitoring of the test shows how pressures over the full range can now be used for the very first time and offers all evaluation tools bundled in one software with a variety of output choices.
These instruments are dynamic like no other, a compelling technical argument in itself, but with unique options and crafted to perfection the performance leap is undeniable.
• One, two or three barrel systems in 9.55, 12, 15, 20, 25 or 30 mm - even mixed sizes are possible
• Speed range 0.00005 - 40 mm/sec (= 1:800000) under all load conditions
• Fast acceleration of the piston: from 0 to 40 mm/s in 0.6 seconds
• Displacement sensor with an encoder resolution of 0.0000016 mm
• Temperature range up to 400°C (500°C optional), display resolution 0.01°C
• "Plug & Play" pressure transducer connectivity without the need for manual entries by the user
• With our special CAN bus pressure transducers, the Adaptive Pressure Signal Processor resolves pressure readings down to only 0.005% of full range
Summary of available options
• Detection of flow instabilities with our Shark-Skin option
• Determination of Thermal Conductivity in the test barrel
• Evaluation of PVT (Pressure/Volume/Temperature) data under isobar and isotherm conditions allows to interpret thermodynamic properties
• Determination of elastic memory and elasticity of the melt using static or dynamic Laser Die Swell Measurements
• Determination of the pressure influence on the viscosity function via the Counter Pressure Chamber
• Viscosity measurements with Slit Capillaries
• Determination of shear heating with Thermocouples
• Corrosion and wear resistant measurement systems in different sizes
• Rheotens or HAUL-OFF-system for the determination of melt extensionability
• Low temperature measurements with Cooling Coils and external cryostat
Adaptive Pressure Signal Processing: A unique way for using almost 100% of your pressure transducer range, down to the lowest readings without noise
Goettfert's Adaptive Pressure Signal Processor allows readings of only 0.005% of full range of the pressure transducer used. In practical terms, this means that you can use a 2000 bar transducer to see differences of only 0.1 bar.
All of Goettfert's special CAN bus pressure transducers are rigorously and individually tested and calibrated. Based on our ISO 9001 QS manual, only certified tools are used, and all data points are loaded into the transducer for unsurpassed and automated calibration curve fitting. Testing protocols are available with each transducer.
||9.55mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm
||2 × 12mm, 2 × 15mm, 1 × 12mm + 1 × 15mm, 2 × 20mm
||2 × 12mm + 1 × 15mm
3 × 12mm
3 × 15mm
3 × 20mm
|Adaptive Signal Processing of Pressure Signal
|Force Transducers / Accuracy Class / Accuracy
||120 kN / 0.02 / 0.4%*
|Maximum Number of Pressure/Force Transducers
||3 × 400V, 3 × 230V / 50/60 Hz, et al
|Pressure Transducers / Accuracy
||20 to 2500 bar / 0.2% of range
||+5°C higher than room temperature up to 400°C (option 500°C)
|Servo Drive, resolution
|Size Device (W × D × H)
||1020mm × 700mm × 1775mm
|Size Table (W × D × H)
||1020mm × 700mm × 620mm
||3 × Pt100 sensor
5 Temperature calibration and control data sets
|Test Piston Speed RangeL 0.00005-40 mm/sec (1
||about 600kg (1400 lbs)