Simple efflux type flow cups are used to measure and control the viscosity of paints, lacquers, inks and other viscous products.
Note: All viscosities and flow times quoted are approximate values at 25°C. Cup verification oils are supplied in a 500ml container along with a UKAS calibration certificate traceable to International standards (ISO 3104 and ISO 3105). The certificate quotes the viscosities of the oil at 20°C, 25°C and 30°C, along with the equation required to calculate intermediate values and (where applicable) Krebs units at 20°C, 25°C and 30°C.
- Viscosity range 30 to 130mm²/s
- Orifice diameter 4.0mm
- Aluminium body with stainless steel jet
- Suitable for 'break-thread' flow measurement
- DIN 53 224 - Viscosity by Flow Cup
- NF 30 070 (obs) - Viscosity of Paints, Varnish and Lacquers by Ford Viscosity Cup
- ASTM D5125 - Viscosity of Flow Cup
- EN 535-ISO 2431 - Viscosity by Flow Cup