Sixteen Chamber Multiplexed Soil CO2 Flux System, includes LI-8100A Analyser Control Unit, LI-8150-16 Multiplexer, sixteen 8100-104 long-term chambers, 8150-706 DC power cable, sixteen 8150-705 cable/hose assemblies, sixteen 8150-203 soil temperature
Sixteen Chamber Multiplexed Soil CO2 Flux System, includes LI-8100A Analyser Control Unit, LI-8150-16 Multiplexer, sixteen 8100-104 long-term chambers, 8150-706 DC power cable, sixteen 8150-705 cable/hose assemblies, sixteen 8150-203 soil temperature thermistors and two year extended warranties for the LI-8100A and LI-8150-16
Part Number: LI-8100-P16Product Details
Integrated, simple to use, and modular by design, the LI-8100A Automated Soil CO2 Flux System allows researchers to design a setup from a variety of components, customised for their application and research needs. The new LI-8100A builds upon the proven LI-8100 with features that include:
- Extended CO2 measurement range of up to 20000 ppm, allowing you to make soil CO2 flux measurements in high CO2 environments.
- Ethernet connectivity with standard TCP/IP networking protocols faciliates two-way communication with networked computers at any remote location. Setup, data collection, and diagnostics can be performed remotely by simply logging on to any LI-8100A connected to your local network.
- New wireless communication package, including a Windows® Mobile application that allows for setup and operation with a wireless communication-enabled (802.11b) smartphone or PDA. Complete wireless packages are available from LI-COR, or you can simply download the Windows Mobile application from our website and install it on your own Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Novel pressure vent minimises pressure pulses at chamber closing, and allows chamber pressure to track the ambient pressure under calm and windy conditions, minimising pressure pulses at chamber closing.
- CO2 flux rate is calculated at the CO2 concentration of the surrounding ambient air. This minimises effects resulting from the necessary increase in chamber CO2 concentration during a measurement.
- Data Analysis software allows convenient ways to view selected summaries of data files and observations logged by the LI-8100A. Plotting, editing, recomputing, and viewing of flux measurements calculated with a variety of regression fits is also available.
LI-8100A Automated Soil CO2: Flux System Survey, Long-Term, and Multiplexed Measurements product brochure